Srinagar– Leading Maruti Suzuki Dealership of the State Jamkash Vehicleades (Kashmir) Pvt Ltd Srinagar Wednesday unveiled the Petrol variant of its popular model Celerio.
The chief guest for the occasion was Parvaze Ahmad Mir (Cluster Head CKC-1).
Zaffar Akeel Shah Branch Head JK Bank Residency Road Srinagar, other dignitaries’ of J&K Bank, officials from Mahindra & Mahindra FSL & Cholamandalam and Aawan Ahmad Narwaroo CEO of Jamkash Vehicleades (Kmr) Pvt Ltd. besides large gathering of auto lovers were present during the occasion.
“The All-New Celerio is country’s most fuel-efficient petrol car with a mileage of 26.68 km/l.”
• Powered by Next-Gen K-Series Dual Jet, Dual VVT Engine with Idle Start-Stop technology
• Stylish & urban exteriors with 3D organic sculpted design and vivid characters for enhanced road presence
• Centre-focused energetic and sweeping interior design, bigger cabin space, improved leg room and luggage space for increased comfort and convenience.
• Focus on safety with 12+ features like first-in-segment Hill Hold Assist, Dual Airbags and ABS with EBD
• Feature rich with a 17.78cm (7 inch) Smart play Studio with Smartphone navigation, engine push start-stop button with smart key, gear shift indicator, electrically adjustable and electrically-foldable ORVMs